This site uses cookies to improve your experience, to show relevant advertising, and as part of the online booking process. For more information, see our Cookie Policy. By continuing without changing your settings, we'll assume you're happy to accept cookies.

Shrewsbury Park, Ballsbridge

By Sharon
2006-12-04 22:06:16

Hello, can anyone tell me where on the map of Dublin I can find Shrewsbury Park? My son just moved to Dublin and I am trying to pinpoint the location of his home. 
Thank you very much. 
Sharon 
Oregon, USA 
sgrannis@reachone.com

By shelia
2006-12-06 12:01:17

Sharon, Look for Ballsbridge Dublin 4. They are townhouses built on a the sweepstake site some years ago. if you key in the address as above on Google ireland one of the replies gives you one of the houses there. It is an expensive area and one of the best places to live in Dublin if you can afford the area. Allied Irish Banks has its headquarters around the corner. He should enjoy his time here as the economy is booming. Country of high emplyment to such an extent many eastern europeans working all over ireland in the service industries. Hope he enjoys his time there. 

Post a Message!

Your message, and all details you enter below, will be published to the message board for others to read and reply to.

Name:
E-Mail: (optional)
Subject:
Please enter the two words into the textbox above. This helps prevent spam messages being posted to our message board.

Find Accommodation

Type:
Dest:
Arrive:
Depart:

Ireland Events

To:
County:
Type: