This site uses cookies to improve your experience, to show relevant advertising, and as part of the online booking process. For more information, see our Cookie Policy. By continuing without changing your settings, we'll assume you're happy to accept cookies.

Florist

By Kathy O'Toole
2006-12-18 19:09:15

Hello, 
My niece (from Canada) is living in Dun Laoghaire, Co. Dublin. 
I would like to send her flowers for Christmas via the internet. 
Where is the closest florist?

By Irene Middleton
2010-06-19 21:02:24

Please could you tell me roughly how much it would cost for flowers to be sent to Blessington and which florist would you recommend also would I be able to choose from a advert. Irene Middleton

By Fi
2014-12-16 19:44:11

http://florabundadesigns.goldenpages.ie/ms/ms/florabunda-contact-us-dublin/ms-90006222-p-3/ I'm sending some to my aunt -I google mapped the area to find a florist on the map! Florabunda is in Sandycove (see link above, this is south of the city Dun Laoghaire is north) they are contactable by email, no online ordering unfortunately...

Post a Message!

Your message, and all details you enter below, will be published to the message board for others to read and reply to.

Name:
E-Mail: (optional)
Subject:
Please enter the two words into the textbox above. This helps prevent spam messages being posted to our message board.

Find Accommodation

Type:
Dest:
Arrive:
Depart:

Ireland Events

To:
County:
Type: