This site uses cookies to improve your experience, to show relevant advertising, and as part of the online booking process. For more information, see our Cookie Policy. By continuing without changing your settings, we'll assume you're happy to accept cookies.

Portrush B&B/Guesthouse Accommodation

By Lisa
2007-01-15 10:01:04

Hello! 

My (OAP) father is visiting Portrush in May this year. He is a keen follower of the NorthWest 200 motorcycle race, and wants to be there to see that - which makes good, reasonably priced accommodation difficult to find from this side of the world.  

I would very much appreciate any ideas on suitable B&B's, Guesthouses etc in the Portrush area (this is important, as he wants to be within a 5-15 min walking distance of the race if at all possible). 

Preferably the price would be around the 18-20 pounds/night (or less!). And he intends to stay for 2 weeks or more. 

Hopefully someone will have some information which will help me to help him! 

Thank you.

By charles macgregor
2007-02-04 20:53:14

am looking for accomdation from 8th-14th of May for 6or5 people either self catering service? hopefully someone would help

Post a Message!

Your message, and all details you enter below, will be published to the message board for others to read and reply to.

Name:
E-Mail: (optional)
Subject:
Please enter the two words into the textbox above. This helps prevent spam messages being posted to our message board.

Find Accommodation

Type:
Dest:
Arrive:
Depart:

Ireland Events

To:
County:
Type: