This site uses cookies to improve your experience, to show relevant advertising, and as part of the online booking process. For more information, see our Cookie Policy. By continuing without changing your settings, we'll assume you're happy to accept cookies.

getting around dublin

By siobhanbradshaw
2007-01-15 11:30:09

hi im coming to dublin on friday we are going to the late late show we are travelling by train i was wondering can we get off at heuston station and get the luas or a bus across to jurys hotel montrose or should we get a taxi we will be up in dublin early so no panic for time really, also wondering how far and how to get from jurys hotel montrose the next day to the Mater Hospital as we want to go to visit some one while we are up in dublin thanks so much siobhan

By Editor
2007-01-16 00:16:18

The cheapest way to get from Heuston Station to Jurys Montrose Hotel would be to get a LUAS to O'Connell Street then get a bus (46A outside Dublin Bus office) to the Hotel.  
To get from the Hotel to the Mater Hospital you should get a 46A bus to Mountjoy Square and walk 10-15 mins to the Mater. 
A Taxi may be more convenient if you have heavy luggage etc...

By Ann
2009-03-18 14:38:40

I need to be in Crumlin children's hospital early Monday morning. If I get a train to Heuston on Sunday what is the best place to stay Sunday night.

Post a Message!

Your message, and all details you enter below, will be published to the message board for others to read and reply to.

E-Mail: (optional)

Find Accommodation

Ireland Events