This site uses cookies to improve your experience, to show relevant advertising, and as part of the online booking process. For more information, see our Cookie Policy. By continuing without changing your settings, we'll assume you're happy to accept cookies.

Room query

By Mrs Barlow
2007-01-24 16:26:32

Dear sir/madam  
I am enquiring about Travelodge Castlenock. I have checked for room availabilty from the 24th feb until the 27th feb for three adults who are my relatives and it seems there is a double and single room ensuite. Is this one room with another leading off? Also is Dublin City within walking distance and if so how long would it take them to walk there?. They haven't access to a computer so any messages have to be passed through me. I would appreciate it if you would get back to me as soon as possible with a telephone number in which they can contact you from here in the UK. Thanking you. Yours Mrs. Barlow.

By j
2007-01-24 16:41:50

Their telephone number is 0035318202212. You would never walk into the city- it's too far- get a bus they are frequent enough

Post a Message!

Your message, and all details you enter below, will be published to the message board for others to read and reply to.

E-Mail: (optional)

Find Accommodation

Ireland Events