This site uses cookies to improve your experience, to show relevant advertising, and as part of the online booking process. For more information, see our Cookie Policy. By continuing without changing your settings, we'll assume you're happy to accept cookies.

Desmond Byrne

By Jackie
2007-02-10 07:37:30

Searching for my uncle DESMOND BYRNE (b 13TH OCT 1940) son of MATTHEW and CATHERINE (nee COWMAN) formerly of CURLEW ROAD, DRIMNAGH, DUBLIN and 6 ARDEE STREET.(b. 13 Oct 1940.)Brother of Margaret, Shiela and Nuala.

By Marie and Patrick COMBES
2010-06-19 21:03:48

Please do excuse my very unperfect english : I'm from Brittany. My brother Patrick and I are looking for an "old" friend called Desmond Byrne. Not the same as the one Jackie is looking for, but I don't know how create a new subject. "Our" Desmond Byrne was living in braye (county Wicklow) in the seventies, and was working at the Dublin GPO. He might be now 60years old. If someone knows him, please could you tell him about our message. You may write to : leondubas"@"  
(without the quotes, of course. I use them here to avoid "phishing") 
Thankyou very very much

Post a Message!

Your message, and all details you enter below, will be published to the message board for others to read and reply to.

E-Mail: (optional)

Find Accommodation

Ireland Events