This site uses cookies to improve your experience, to show relevant advertising, and as part of the online booking process. For more information, see our Cookie Policy. By continuing without changing your settings, we'll assume you're happy to accept cookies.

Planned trip to Ireland

By Margret Norenberg
2007-02-11 04:35:02

Hello everyone, 

I am planning a short trip to Ireland primarily to visit a good friend of mine. I would like to surprise her by calling from my hotel room while in country. She lives in Glenageary. Should I try to stay in a hotel there, or would it be advisable to book a room in Dublin centre? I have never been to Ireland before, so have very little idea of the distances between various towns and cities. Any help would be much appreciated. Thank you in advance, 
Margret Norenberg

By IrishTourist.com Editor
2007-02-11 18:36:38

Hi there, 

Glenageary is situated to the south of the city. It's about 25 mins away by DART (suburban rail) so is quite easily accessible for you if you stay in the city centre.

Post a Message!

Your message, and all details you enter below, will be published to the message board for others to read and reply to.

Name:
E-Mail: (optional)
Subject:
Please enter the two words into the textbox above. This helps prevent spam messages being posted to our message board.

Find Accommodation

Type:
Dest:
Arrive:
Depart:

Ireland Events

To:
County:
Type: