This site uses cookies to improve your experience, to show relevant advertising, and as part of the online booking process. For more information, see our Cookie Policy. By continuing without changing your settings, we'll assume you're happy to accept cookies.

Theatre Digs in Cork

By Paul
2007-02-11 16:52:32

Hey. I'll be in Cork with Disney's Beauty & The Beast from March 5 - 26 and am looking for somewhere to stay. If people in Cork City Centre have rooms to let out during this period please get in touch. 

Thanks

By Maki
2007-03-30 18:11:38

Hey there i am from the cast of The King and I and too looking for digs in the center of Cork, you probably have some, my cast members said your cast found a couple of houses to share... can you send me info of these digs as we need to find two houses to accomodate 7 people by May 1...thanks or if you found just a room, whatever info you can share will be greatly appreciated.. cheers

Post a Message!

Your message, and all details you enter below, will be published to the message board for others to read and reply to.

Name:
E-Mail: (optional)
Subject:
Please enter the two words into the textbox above. This helps prevent spam messages being posted to our message board.

Find Accommodation

Type:
Dest:
Arrive:
Depart:

Ireland Events

To:
County:
Type: