This site uses cookies to improve your experience, to show relevant advertising, and as part of the online booking process. For more information, see our Cookie Policy. By continuing without changing your settings, we'll assume you're happy to accept cookies.

Maps/ directions for Tallaght

By Matt
2007-02-13 10:31:14

Hi, 
I've been trying to find directions to a couple of addresses in the South West of the city. The online map sites I've tried won't let you search by streename, and Google Earth has no hi-res data for that area, so I'm a bit stuck. Does anyone know of a good map site that will let me search the Tallaght area by street? If not, could anyone give me some directions to Ballymount Rd (Dublin 24) and/or Baldonnell Business Park (Dublin 22). 

Thanks, 

Matt

By conor otoole
2007-02-13 16:21:09

it depends where your comming from . these 2 places are in 2 different areas. balymount is near walkinstown roundabout and the other is out the naas road towards saggart, if you email me your direction i will get you there 
conor

By Greg
2007-04-19 17:42:54

Hi, looking for a web site that I can search by streename and get from dublin Airport to Tallaght with using the m50, stopping off in Drimnagh. Is there a web site map that I can use to enter from one location , street and town/city to another street name town/city. Thanks Greg

By Judy
2007-04-20 11:38:57

Log on to www.aaroadwatch.ie/routes. This is a brilliant site that can give you directions, street by street. You can tick to avoid motorways if you like (e.g. M50) and add in "via" whichever location you like (Drimnagh may not be a choice, but try Crumlin?)

By Imelda Neylan
2008-01-24 10:30:19

Hi, I need to get to Drumcairn Avenue in Tallaght tonight from Sandyford via the M50. When I get on to the Tallaght by-pass anyone any idea where Drumcairn is? 

Cheers.

By Imelda Neylan
2008-01-24 10:30:47

Hi, I need to get to Drumcairn Avenue in Tallaght tonight from Sandyford via the M50. When I get on to the Tallaght by-pass anyone any idea where Drumcairn is? 

Cheers.

Post a Message!

Your message, and all details you enter below, will be published to the message board for others to read and reply to.

Name:
E-Mail: (optional)
Subject:
Please enter the two words into the textbox above. This helps prevent spam messages being posted to our message board.

Find Accommodation

Type:
Dest:
Arrive:
Depart:

Ireland Events

To:
County:
Type: