This site uses cookies to improve your experience, to show relevant advertising, and as part of the online booking process. For more information, see our Cookie Policy. By continuing without changing your settings, we'll assume you're happy to accept cookies.

If I'm coming to Dublin for only four days...

By Sara
2007-02-13 16:57:37

Where should I stay? Should I spend two days in the country and two in the city? aren't planning on hiring a car, so any suggestions in the country/coast that can be reached via rail/bus would be GREAT! Thanks in advance!

By conor otoole
2007-02-14 08:53:17

hi sara, you dont say where your comming from ,I presume its outside ireland.its really up to you, there is plenty to do in dubln for 4 days but yes you can travel to the country too. If you want to email me and give me an idea of the time you have and your age/interests maybe, and I will list a few things to do in both places. As for hotels again it depends on where you want to go, no car does limit you a bit. you could also hire a chauffeur to drive you around, this would take a lot of pressure of you and you can sit back and enjoy the countryside... 
There is also bus and rail but you are stuck to timetables then 

Post a Message!

Your message, and all details you enter below, will be published to the message board for others to read and reply to.

E-Mail: (optional)

Find Accommodation

Ireland Events