This site uses cookies to improve your experience, to show relevant advertising, and as part of the online booking process. For more information, see our Cookie Policy. By continuing without changing your settings, we'll assume you're happy to accept cookies.

Smoking in Dublin

By Lesley Adams
2007-02-21 18:26:06

Do Dublin pubs have designated smoking areas outside? Is it possible to smoke in pub doorways or outside in the street? How do smokers cope going out for a meal and drinks in Dublin?

By Emma Black
2007-02-23 19:40:15

If pubs have the space the majority have made lovely smoking areas. If they have no provision then the area outside the door is commonly used. It has worked brilliantly and I think even smokers are pleased with the results. Smoking is now very social!

By Susan
2007-03-02 22:13:58

Many pubs have smoking areas with patio heaters. Whilst in cafes and restaurants many of us ex smokers have dicovered the enjoyable taste of food again now that we are in a smoke free atmosphere. One thing i have also noted is that I have realised i wasted so much on perfume when i smoked because the smoke overpowered everything. Any way - the craic is good out on the pavement with the lepers!!

Post a Message!

Your message, and all details you enter below, will be published to the message board for others to read and reply to.

E-Mail: (optional)

Find Accommodation

Ireland Events