This site uses cookies to improve your experience, to show relevant advertising, and as part of the online booking process. For more information, see our Cookie Policy. By continuing without changing your settings, we'll assume you're happy to accept cookies.

PLACES TO STAY

By LINDA RABAGO
2007-02-27 04:22:42

OK I AM BRINGING MY PARENTS FOR THEIR 60TH WEDDING ANNIVERSARY AND WOULD LIKE TO STAY WITH THE PEOPLE RATHER THAN A HOTEL. I WOULD RATHER BE WIRH THE LOCALS. SOMEBIDY PLEASE TELL ME WHERE TO STAY OR IF YOU HAVE A HOUSE AND WANT COMPANY TELL ME WHAT YOU WOULD WANT US TO PAY....I AM SURE THIS IS THEIR LAST BIG VACATION AND I REALLY WANT THEM TO HAVE A GOOD TIME. BETTER WITH PEOPLE THAN IN A LONELY HOTEL.... 

THANK YOU

By Mary
2007-02-27 10:28:01

How about a week in the lovely village of Ramelton Co Donegal? 
I have selfcatering accommdation a week in March 490 euro or in May 560 euros. I can send you more details if you like. 

Post a Message!

Your message, and all details you enter below, will be published to the message board for others to read and reply to.

Name:
E-Mail: (optional)
Subject:
Please enter the two words into the textbox above. This helps prevent spam messages being posted to our message board.

Find Accommodation

Type:
Dest:
Arrive:
Depart:

Ireland Events

To:
County:
Type: