This site uses cookies to improve your experience, to show relevant advertising, and as part of the online booking process. For more information, see our Cookie Policy. By continuing without changing your settings, we'll assume you're happy to accept cookies.

Need help in locating the Basin Club

By Margaret
2007-03-01 10:01:17

Hi I work for the postal service here in Australia and I have a large postcard that seems to be going around in circles over here but I have a feeling it belongs over there. 
It was sent to the Staff and Members of the Basin Club and it looks like it was meant to go to Blessington st, Blessington. It looks like a D7 after Blessington. 
It has arrived over here as we have a Blessington, but it does not belong. It was posted by someone named Kim and it is a large A4 size postcard from Lanzarote on Islas Canarias in Spain???. It is unclear of the date. It is a lovely postcard. I would like to find a home for it. If someone could confirm if it is meant to be somewhere in Ireland that would be great.  
Margaret

Post a Message!

Your message, and all details you enter below, will be published to the message board for others to read and reply to.

Name:
E-Mail: (optional)
Subject:
Please enter the two words into the textbox above. This helps prevent spam messages being posted to our message board.

Find Accommodation

Type:
Dest:
Arrive:
Depart:

Ireland Events

To:
County:
Type: