This site uses cookies to improve your experience, to show relevant advertising, and as part of the online booking process. For more information, see our Cookie Policy. By continuing without changing your settings, we'll assume you're happy to accept cookies.

cost

By Maureen
2007-03-09 17:50:43

Why is it that European hotels charge per person ???? I guess I am spoiled but all US hotels are for 2 persons...over the customary 2 they charge extra..strange practice

By Judy
2007-03-12 10:24:41

The obvious answer is to make more money! But seriously, you're right - it is annoying. However, more and more are now charging per room per night, e.g. Jury's Inns. Try alpharooms.com if booking and they are quoting per room per night?

By Helen Curran
2007-10-03 14:02:14

i be going to a concert in Dublin on the 5of dec im a full time student do you have any spefic rates

Post a Message!

Your message, and all details you enter below, will be published to the message board for others to read and reply to.

Name:
E-Mail: (optional)
Subject:
Please enter the two words into the textbox above. This helps prevent spam messages being posted to our message board.

Find Accommodation

Type:
Dest:
Arrive:
Depart:

Ireland Events

To:
County:
Type: