This site uses cookies to improve your experience, to show relevant advertising, and as part of the online booking process. For more information, see our Cookie Policy. By continuing without changing your settings, we'll assume you're happy to accept cookies.

Public Transport

By Helen
2007-03-12 12:02:20

Hi,  
I am currently living in Dublin and would love to move back home to KK however I would love to keep my job in Dublin in the process. My problem is I would need to be in City Centre for around 8am and I cant seem to find any link for buses or trains to have me there by that time. There is a train from Carlow that would have me up in time and leaves at 6:30am but the question is is there any public transport from Kilkenny to Carlow that would have me there for that time or have me in Dublin for 8am. Its a long shot I know. Any info would be very much appreciated. Thanks

Post a Message!

Your message, and all details you enter below, will be published to the message board for others to read and reply to.

Name:
E-Mail: (optional)
Subject:
Please enter the two words into the textbox above. This helps prevent spam messages being posted to our message board.

Find Accommodation

Type:
Dest:
Arrive:
Depart:

Ireland Events

To:
County:
Type: