This site uses cookies to improve your experience, to show relevant advertising, and as part of the online booking process. For more information, see our Cookie Policy. By continuing without changing your settings, we'll assume you're happy to accept cookies.

Re: Nearest town/city to West Port

By Chanelle Said
2007-03-12 15:22:13

Hi there, 
I am thinking of moving to Ireland in the near future and I would be very grateful if you would be kind enough to inform me which is the nearest town/city or other to West Port as my partner works in Dublin and other areas but is staying in West Port. I would also like to know about any job vacancies in West Port or surrounding areas for Basic Skills/Life Skills or ESOL tutor and in addition to this I would also like to know of any job vacancies for someone who speaks fluent Arabic and who can teach basic IT skills. 
I will look forward to your reply. 
Thank you  
Yours sincerely 
Chanelle Said

By Editor
2007-03-12 23:18:57

The nearest city to Westport (that's how its spelt) is Galway. Westport is itself a town. Other significant towns in County Mayo are Castlebar and Ballina.

Post a Message!

Your message, and all details you enter below, will be published to the message board for others to read and reply to.

E-Mail: (optional)

Find Accommodation

Ireland Events