This site uses cookies to improve your experience, to show relevant advertising, and as part of the online booking process. For more information, see our Cookie Policy. By continuing without changing your settings, we'll assume you're happy to accept cookies.

Travel between Northern Ireland & the Repbulic

By Heather
2007-03-13 00:32:33

I'm trying to plan a trip in April. I would be flying to Belfast and then traveling around (visiting a friend in Cork). I am having trouble figuring out the best way to get from Belfast to Cork. Any suggestions?

By Judy
2007-03-13 22:40:52

Probably think the train (via Dublin) would be best, time-wise and relaxation wise, cost approx Euro70 return. Otherwise, the convenience of hiring a car would be an idea, maybe about Euro80 for three days(try

By Patrick
2007-03-14 05:58:57

There are very good private and public bus services between many irish towns and cities at half the price of trains. You will be able to get information from tourist offices and from hotels. Try the 'bus eireann'. You have the advantage of seeing the countryside and small towns this way as well. Bus journeys are relatively short and comfortable compared with other larger countries. They are also very cheap.

Post a Message!

Your message, and all details you enter below, will be published to the message board for others to read and reply to.

E-Mail: (optional)

Find Accommodation

Ireland Events