This site uses cookies to improve your experience, to show relevant advertising, and as part of the online booking process. For more information, see our Cookie Policy. By continuing without changing your settings, we'll assume you're happy to accept cookies.

Hen Weekend in June

By Niamh
2007-03-21 15:43:49

Hello! 
It sounds like ye run an excellent service! We are planning my cousin Olivias hen w/e in Carrick-on-Shannon for the June Bank Holiday w/e (Friday 1st & Sat 2nd of June). We have 2 self catering houses booked for those nights. I would be grateful if you could give me some help with planning the rest of the w/e.... 

There are 14 in the group. We will want to go out for a nice meal on the Saturday evening - maybe to Markree castle? We would also be interested in hiring beauticians for a few hours to be pampered earlier that day…...I’ve heard the Moon River is excellent at night. Could you give us a price for this? What other activities could you recommend? 

Kind Regards, 
Niamh  

Post a Message!

Your message, and all details you enter below, will be published to the message board for others to read and reply to.

Name:
E-Mail: (optional)
Subject:
Find Accommodation

Type:
Dest:
Arrive:
Depart:

Ireland Events

To:
County:
Type: