This site uses cookies to improve your experience, to show relevant advertising, and as part of the online booking process. For more information, see our Cookie Policy. By continuing without changing your settings, we'll assume you're happy to accept cookies.

one day in Dublin

By Sidney
2007-03-23 01:24:04

My wife, 16 year old son and myself arrive Dublin airport from san Francisco, California at 9:00 AM Friday June Ist. We are interested in a short tour of Dublin as we leave the next day Saturday June 2nd at 3:00PM. Please tell me what do you suggest and how much is it? Also can you suggest a moderate Hotel in the middle of the tour stuff. 
Thank You  
Sidney Rampy

By Marven McCarthy
2007-03-24 15:30:53

Check out the Paramount Hotel. It is located in the center of Dublin at the end of the Temple Bar area. They can give you info on tours. Great value for your dollar.

By Doug McArthur
2007-03-24 16:38:09

You might want to check out the tour buses that you can catch and/or buy tickets at most bus stops throughout the city, they take you on a complete tour and the ticket is good for all day to get on and off the buses to look around. They are double deckers with the top uncovered. The last time I took one it cost something like 10 euros. 
good luck, 

By Sile
2007-03-26 09:18:37

Some hotels have triple or "family" rooms, so, if you don't mind sharing, you might get better value in some of the hotels (but book asap). Definitely try to stay central, maybe around the Temple Bar area? The aircoach from the airport is good value and drops you right into the city centre (O'Connell St). The hop-on/hop off tour bus starts here and would probably be worth it for you - to see the most in a short time?

Post a Message!

Your message, and all details you enter below, will be published to the message board for others to read and reply to.

E-Mail: (optional)

Find Accommodation

Ireland Events