This site uses cookies to improve your experience, to show relevant advertising, and as part of the online booking process. For more information, see our Cookie Policy. By continuing without changing your settings, we'll assume you're happy to accept cookies.

Autobahn (Minimal Techno Night In Dublin)

By Will
2007-03-28 15:53:06

Calling all visitors to Ireland. If you're looking for decent underground electronic music check out Saturday nights at Karma in Dublin.. Starts Sat 7th April 2007 and runs every Saturday after that..  
'Autobahn' @Karma, 16-18 Fishamble St, Christchurch/Temple Bar, Dublin 2  
Resident Djs: Plastic Rhythm, Supekutoru, Defekt..  
Music: Underground Minimal & Electro  
Doors: 10pm  
Price: 5E

By gav dunne
2007-04-12 03:28:06

hi gav dunne here,Im a dj from dublin i play variuos styles of music such as tech trance,hard trance and techno.I've played in various night clubs such as the Vaults(dublin),02(enfeild),legal eagle(dublin),belvadeer hotel(dublin)arena(crete)neon(crete). Over the past months i've gained a strong interest in electro house. would it be posible to send yous a demo of my new mixes.i really appreciate your time and hope this letter gets to the right person.also can you send me info of any up an coming minimal and electro events,thank you for your time....gav dunne

Post a Message!

Your message, and all details you enter below, will be published to the message board for others to read and reply to.

E-Mail: (optional)

Find Accommodation

Ireland Events