This site uses cookies to improve your experience, to show relevant advertising, and as part of the online booking process. For more information, see our Cookie Policy. By continuing without changing your settings, we'll assume you're happy to accept cookies.

House swop or rent in Portmarnock

By cecilia brennan
2007-04-10 09:43:13

I'm a semi retired teacher (Irish) who lives in Spain and is looking for accomodation house or apt.to rent for one or two months in the summer July and Aug. or alternativly a swop. I have a very nice home in a small town 15mins.from Valencia,and 15mins walk to beach,all mod cons and car available.Contact no.00-34-96-1471278.I shall be in Dublin from the 17th.May to 24th..Cecilia Brennan Valencia.Spain.

By Eva
2007-04-22 19:10:46

hello Cecilia 
I have a similiar offer to yours, but my house is in Portugal and I am looking for Clontarf for July and August. Have you had success with finding a swop or rent? I hope so for you and if you have, then I shall try it. 
Regards, Eva

Post a Message!

Your message, and all details you enter below, will be published to the message board for others to read and reply to.

Name:
E-Mail: (optional)
Subject:
Please enter the two words into the textbox above. This helps prevent spam messages being posted to our message board.

Find Accommodation

Type:
Dest:
Arrive:
Depart:

Ireland Events

To:
County:
Type: