This site uses cookies to improve your experience, to show relevant advertising, and as part of the online booking process. For more information, see our Cookie Policy. By continuing without changing your settings, we'll assume you're happy to accept cookies.

first trip to Ireland

By Trudy
2007-04-10 17:10:11

Hello All, I am planning my first trip to Ireland in July. (from Canada) Wondering if anyone could give me some recommendations. I am thinking about sepending several days/nights in Dublin and then a few day trips. I love pub life but i am not 19 so i am looking for recommendations for the 40's crowd. Merci!!

By Susan O'Connor
2007-04-13 13:17:01

First of all you will love it. My son and his wife (his wife is French Canadian) live in Montreal. They spent Christmas in our house in Dunmore East, Co. Waterford and just loved it. Dublin is great but the rest of Ireland is great too. Anyhow e-mail me if you need any information I'd be happy to help. Au Revoir pour maintenant

Post a Message!

Your message, and all details you enter below, will be published to the message board for others to read and reply to.

Name:
E-Mail: (optional)
Subject:
Please enter the two words into the textbox above. This helps prevent spam messages being posted to our message board.

Find Accommodation

Type:
Dest:
Arrive:
Depart:

Ireland Events

To:
County:
Type: