This site uses cookies to improve your experience, to show relevant advertising, and as part of the online booking process. For more information, see our Cookie Policy. By continuing without changing your settings, we'll assume you're happy to accept cookies.

Dublin nightlife and accommodation

By Sara
2007-04-17 18:32:03

Hello everyone,  
Me and two friends go away for a weekend in august every year and the last 2 years we wnet to Blackpool, but now I want a change of scenery. They are convinced it will cost more to go to Dublin but I think otherwise the flights only £50 but where are the cheapest places to stay?? They don't have to be nice just a bed we will be out most of the time anyway. If breakfast is included then great but the most important thing is to keep the price as low as pos but also needs to be in centeral location. Where are the best places to go out in? we are 21, 22 and 25 so need a vibrant place! If you can help please do thank you :) xxx

By Helen
2007-04-18 15:24:01

Hi, Oliver St. John Gogarty's in temple bar does hostel accommodation...really cheap, friendly staff and lovely clean bedding/rooms/bathrooms. Rooms are en-suite also. It's right in the heart of Temple Bar. website: 
Hope this helps!

By Kathleen Casey
2007-04-21 12:33:30

Hi, Just to tell you that my daughter and I spent two weeks in Ireland in March this year touring around (we're from Australia), didn't see much night life but the accommodation we check out on LAST MINUTE and got some reasonable rates, the best place we found in Dublin was The North Star Hotel, which is opposite the Dublin Railway Station, it is 3 star, but great breakfast, small, old but clean, it had a Gym and was within easy walking distance of central Dublin.

Post a Message!

Your message, and all details you enter below, will be published to the message board for others to read and reply to.

E-Mail: (optional)

Find Accommodation

Ireland Events