This site uses cookies to improve your experience, to show relevant advertising, and as part of the online booking process. For more information, see our Cookie Policy. By continuing without changing your settings, we'll assume you're happy to accept cookies.

old friend

By sandra glover
2007-04-22 19:04:56

I don't know if any one can help , but i'm trying to trace some one for my neighbour over in th e UK. 
His name is John O'Donnell and the last known address is his sisters guest house in Kilarny Road , Abbey feale, Limerick. We are unsure of the name of the guest house. He will probably be in his 80's if he is still living.My nieghbour Mrs Betty Langton wrote to Mr O'Donnell regularly but then lost touch and she would like to know what has happened to hime, so if anyone can help we would be eternally grateful. 
Thankyou for taking the time to read this and please contact me at the above email address if you have any information. 
Thankyou 
Miss s Glover

Post a Message!

Your message, and all details you enter below, will be published to the message board for others to read and reply to.

Name:
E-Mail: (optional)
Subject:
Please enter the two words into the textbox above. This helps prevent spam messages being posted to our message board.

Find Accommodation

Type:
Dest:
Arrive:
Depart:

Ireland Events

To:
County:
Type: