This site uses cookies to improve your experience, to show relevant advertising, and as part of the online booking process. For more information, see our Cookie Policy. By continuing without changing your settings, we'll assume you're happy to accept cookies.

Looking for hostel near Dublin Airport

By Tom
2007-05-15 19:52:44

I have an early morning flight out of the Dublin airport and will be dropping a rental car off at about 5:30 am. Most of the budget hotels and b&b's around the airport are relatively expensive. 
I would love to stay in an affordable hostel that is near or has easy access to the airport. I have never driven in Dublin/Ireland, so I don't want to stay somewhere that will necessitate a difficult drive to the airport because time will be of the essence. 
If you know of a place that you would recommend, please respond. I would be so grateful. 

By adrienne
2008-12-21 22:35:17

Am flying 6am from Dublin on 6th Jan 09. Any ideas where I can sleep cheaply and nearby. Hostel would be fine...b and b etc. thanks for quick reply

Post a Message!

Your message, and all details you enter below, will be published to the message board for others to read and reply to.

E-Mail: (optional)

Find Accommodation

Ireland Events