This site uses cookies to improve your experience, to show relevant advertising, and as part of the online booking process. For more information, see our Cookie Policy. By continuing without changing your settings, we'll assume you're happy to accept cookies.

Croom Hospital records.

By Lyn
2007-05-29 01:17:58

I have been trying to locate birth records for Croom hospital - 1944. I have been told they are 'lost' but surely they are somewhere. Is there anyone who has knowledge of where these records might be, maybe you have had to search for them yourself. In the 40's the hospital was known as Limerick County Hospital but changed to The Mid-Western Regional Hospital in 56...Many thanks... Lyn.........Please add subject so i do not delete by mistake - for those who might well want to email me.

By Tracey Garnham
2013-03-11 17:52:02

Hello Lyn, I am also trying to find records from Croom hospital for 1938. Did you have any luck? kind regards, Tracey

By Lyn
2015-10-20 16:31:04

I am a different Lyn to post in 2007. I have located birth cert for half sister born in co hospital croom in 1954 .where were these babies adopted from or where do I go from here ?

By Lyn
2015-10-20 16:31:42

I am a different Lyn to post in 2007. I have located birth cert for half sister born in co hospital croom in 1954 .where were these babies adopted from or where do I go from here ?

By derek o'brien
2015-12-29 18:47:46

I am searching for birth records of my half sister born in Croom County Hospital in 1955. Mother's name Margaret (Meggie?) Ryan. can anybody help?

By Patricia Murphy
2017-07-29 19:23:15

SEARCHING FOR A 1936 DEATH RECORD AT CROOM HOSPITAL FOR MY BABY BROTHER.WHY IS THIS RECORD NOT AVAILABLE.?

Post a Message!

Your message, and all details you enter below, will be published to the message board for others to read and reply to.

Name:
E-Mail: (optional)
Subject:
Please enter the two words into the textbox above. This helps prevent spam messages being posted to our message board.

Find Accommodation

Type:
Dest:
Arrive:
Depart:

Ireland Events

To:
County:
Type: