This site uses cookies to improve your experience, to show relevant advertising, and as part of the online booking process. For more information, see our Cookie Policy. By continuing without changing your settings, we'll assume you're happy to accept cookies.

Relatives

By Ellen Turner (Gleeson)
2007-06-05 09:18:31

I am trying to trace my relatives on the Gleeson side of our family. I am trying to make a family tree. Can anyone remember the Gleesons from Bachalars Walk Nr The Castle (Nenagh, Co Tipp) Also the Kelly's from Ormond Street. Thankyou very much.

By Cian
2007-09-10 14:47:41

Was the father a tall man? With brownish hair and a limp? Used to work as a blacksmith? Nope, don't know him.

By mark Lee
2010-02-27 11:06:19

I was wondering if any of my relatives are still living in the POULMUCKA CROSS and KILLISHEEN areas, The family name is HICKEY,. my mothers name was HANORAH BRIDGET HICKEY.

Post a Message!

Your message, and all details you enter below, will be published to the message board for others to read and reply to.

Name:
E-Mail: (optional)
Subject:
Please enter the two words into the textbox above. This helps prevent spam messages being posted to our message board.

Find Accommodation

Type:
Dest:
Arrive:
Depart:

Ireland Events

To:
County:
Type: