This site uses cookies to improve your experience, to show relevant advertising, and as part of the online booking process. For more information, see our Cookie Policy. By continuing without changing your settings, we'll assume you're happy to accept cookies.

Winkles Pub, Kinvara

By John
2007-06-06 19:31:31

I'm confused by some internet postings last year that Winkles has closed, or changed its name to Cranes. Yet Winkles is featured on Irish as a pub in Kinvara. 
What's the real story? We plan to spend Chrsitmas week in Kinvera and would like to know what's open or not. Thanks to anyone who can provide the facts. 
Cheers, John

By Meg McDonough Schilling
2008-01-24 20:53:45

My family stayed in Kinvara two years ago and had a wonderful time. We spent some time in Winkles pub and loved one of the pictures haning on the wall called "Step Dancing I, II &III. I am interested in finding this picture and was wondering if you could help. Who is the photographer and could we find this picture on the internet? Let me know and thanks for all your help. Cheers, Meg

By P.M.
2009-04-19 19:47:18

The photgrapher is Thomas Quinn,Crushoa, Kinvara. Picture was taken in Connemara at an open air festival. I heard he has no more copies of this photo

Post a Message!

Your message, and all details you enter below, will be published to the message board for others to read and reply to.

E-Mail: (optional)

Find Accommodation

Ireland Events