This site uses cookies to improve your experience, to show relevant advertising, and as part of the online booking process. For more information, see our Cookie Policy. By continuing without changing your settings, we'll assume you're happy to accept cookies.

Help me to find somebody

By Anne-Marie
2007-06-07 12:02:00

Hi everybody, 

I don't really know if this is the best way of doing this but I was woundering if you could help me find somebody.  

In 1996 I was visiting Killarney with a friend (Marieke). We met there two guys (Donall and Andy) she already knows. They played together in a band and one of the pubs they performed at was named the Tatler Jack. 

Last year I went back to Killarney and I noticed that Donall was still playing in that pub. Unfortunately I had no chance to talk with him, but I am curious how it going with Andy and him. 

I think that Andy's last name was Ireland (sounds stupid, but I realy think that was his last name). 

Hopefully somebody can help me with more details. 

Thanks!!

Post a Message!

Your message, and all details you enter below, will be published to the message board for others to read and reply to.

Name:
E-Mail: (optional)
Subject:
Please enter the two words into the textbox above. This helps prevent spam messages being posted to our message board.

Find Accommodation

Type:
Dest:
Arrive:
Depart:

Ireland Events

To:
County:
Type: