This site uses cookies to improve your experience, to show relevant advertising, and as part of the online booking process. For more information, see our Cookie Policy. By continuing without changing your settings, we'll assume you're happy to accept cookies.

Dublin Airport to Lahinch

By Ines
2007-07-18 10:27:01

Hi there! 
We will come to Ireland on 30. Aug 2007... Now we need to know the best driving route from Dublin Airport to Lahinch, Clare!!! 
We will rent a car, so please a fast and easy route, because I'm not used to drive on the left side of the road:-)))! 
Thanks a million!!! Regards, Ines

By RaymondO
2007-07-26 16:18:17

Dublin to Lahinch should take you about 4 hours depending on traffic conditions. Take M50 Southbound until you reach Exit for N7 - Limerick. You will pass through one toll (€1.60 - I think so have some coins ready). The exit for N7 is first after the toll.  

By Raymondo
2007-07-26 16:34:04

Re: Dublin Airport to Lahinch cont.

Once you are on N7 you will travel in direction of Limerick (about 3 hours). The next stage of your journey is to Ennis (N18 out of Limerick - 30kms. Road is good and will take about 30 mins. Take first exit you see for Ennis. Just stay on N18 through Ennis and the turn off for Lahinch is well marked. Another 30 mins will get you there. PS. Take a break in Ennis and enjoy the narrow streets and good restaurants. PS I live in Ennis ..!!!

By Raymond O
2007-07-26 16:50:07

MY ADVICE : Next time take a flight to SHANNON Airport. You will be in Lahinch within 45 minutes.

By trish barnes
2008-06-19 01:03:11

What is the best way to go from the Dublin Airport to Lahinch using public transportation?

By John
2009-02-26 13:29:23

Train from Heuston Station to Ennis and then a connecting bus from the train station in ennis to Lahinch. The journey time is significantly less than by car!

Post a Message!

Your message, and all details you enter below, will be published to the message board for others to read and reply to.

E-Mail: (optional)

Find Accommodation

Ireland Events