This site uses cookies to improve your experience, to show relevant advertising, and as part of the online booking process. For more information, see our Cookie Policy. By continuing without changing your settings, we'll assume you're happy to accept cookies.

Please help- Will I make it to my tour on time (Paddywagon)

2007-07-25 03:37:25

I am making myself nervous thinking about how close I might be cutting my arrival to Dublin. 
I am doing a paddywagon tour that leaves from 5 Beresford Place, Lower Gardiner Street. I believe I have to be there at 8/8:15am... I will be coming into dublin that morning, taking a flight from liverpool at 6:30am and arriving at 7:20am. I am starting to get nervous about meeting my tour. 
I will have only a carry-on bag, so no wait for luggage. I am a US citizen traveling from the uk into ireland, so i'm not sure how long that will take going through customs. I hope it is not too bad at 7:20am? 
I am also hoping my flight gets in a bit earlier than 7:20 since early morning flights are rarely delayed it it seems to only be a 30 minute flight from Liverpool to Dublin... 
It doesn't seem far to get from the aiport to the meeting point. should i take a cab so i don't have to wait for a bus? I know the 747 runs frequently. 
those with experience traveling here, do you think i will make my tour?? i'm so nervous now! 
if you've taken paddywagon before, how quickly did they leave the meeting place? Do they wait a little bit for people they know are coming?? The tour starts on Monday, is traffic terrible before 8AM? I emailed Paddywagon but am yet to receive a reply 
Thanks so much for any suggestions!!

Post a Message!

Your message, and all details you enter below, will be published to the message board for others to read and reply to.

E-Mail: (optional)

Find Accommodation

Ireland Events