This site uses cookies to improve your experience, to show relevant advertising, and as part of the online booking process. For more information, see our Cookie Policy. By continuing without changing your settings, we'll assume you're happy to accept cookies.

Need info on exploringireland

By P krueger
2007-08-11 01:11:08

Have been in contact with a company called exploringireland.They offered a selfguided driving trip through Ireland.they arrange car rental,accomodations and plan itinerary.Does anyone know anything about this company.Would like some input.P.Krueger

By Mary
2007-08-11 12:20:36

Have never heard anything about this company. just had a look at their website and they do not have a business address or a landline number, only contact number is a mobile (prefix 085, 086 and 087) are mobile phone numbers. I personally would prefer if company had a premises and a contact number attached to it, i would feel more secure in my booking. Have you to pay full price upfront or just a deposit?

By Mary
2007-08-11 12:22:25

Also, you could ask them for names of the places you would stay along the way and find the number for one of the accommodation places and call the place directly and ask them if they deal with this company??

Post a Message!

Your message, and all details you enter below, will be published to the message board for others to read and reply to.

E-Mail: (optional)

Find Accommodation

Ireland Events