This site uses cookies to improve your experience, to show relevant advertising, and as part of the online booking process. For more information, see our Cookie Policy. By continuing without changing your settings, we'll assume you're happy to accept cookies.

looking for the Beijing Restaurant

By J Nolan
2007-08-17 19:12:10

Hi, 

I am looking for the Beijing Chinese Restaurant. I heard of the restaurant highly but I don't know where is the restaurant. Can anyone help.

By Catherine
2007-08-17 20:06:45

I know there is a new restaurant under the same name in Sandyford Village, Dublin 18. It is my favorite restaurant where my husband and I always go there on the weekend. This is a restaurant where you can taste some of the most authentic and delectable Chinese food in Dublin. The restaurant is on the first floor of a new building, just opposite the WalshÂ’s Pub and the entrance is on the side way. 

By J Nolan
2007-08-17 22:51:42

Hi Catherine,  

Thank you very much for your direction. Grateful! 

Post a Message!

Your message, and all details you enter below, will be published to the message board for others to read and reply to.

Name:
E-Mail: (optional)
Subject:
Please enter the two words into the textbox above. This helps prevent spam messages being posted to our message board.

Find Accommodation

Type:
Dest:
Arrive:
Depart:

Ireland Events

To:
County:
Type: