This site uses cookies to improve your experience, to show relevant advertising, and as part of the online booking process. For more information, see our Cookie Policy. By continuing without changing your settings, we'll assume you're happy to accept cookies.

help - transportation from Camp/Castlegregory to Tralee!!

By Kat
2007-09-10 15:47:29

Okay, I have a problem - I am staying in Castlegregory, needing to get to Shannon for a Sunday flight. I have looked at the Bus Eireann schedules and there is only one bus on Sundays from Camp to Tralee - but I would only be arriving 45 minutes prior to my flight, and we all know that is not going to be good. aaaagh! The light at the end of the tunnel is there IS a bus from Tralee-Limerick-Shannon that would get me there in time, but no bus from Camp to Tralee... are there taxis in this area that could take me to Tralee? Thanks :)

By Dave
2007-09-11 00:38:25

Hi Kat, 

You could look in the Golden Pages directory - www.goldenpages.ie - for taxi companies in Tralee. I would recommend you book one in advance. 

Dave

By kat
2007-09-11 10:36:27

thanks!! i will check out that website.

Post a Message!

Your message, and all details you enter below, will be published to the message board for others to read and reply to.

Name:
E-Mail: (optional)
Subject:
Please enter the two words into the textbox above. This helps prevent spam messages being posted to our message board.

Find Accommodation

Type:
Dest:
Arrive:
Depart:

Ireland Events

To:
County:
Type: