This site uses cookies to improve your experience, to show relevant advertising, and as part of the online booking process. For more information, see our Cookie Policy. By continuing without changing your settings, we'll assume you're happy to accept cookies.

Booking for Browne's B&B, Dingle

By Kathleen Klemen
2007-09-12 23:49:07

I booked 3 months in advance and paid a deposit for what sounded like a lovely place. Imagine my dismay on arriving after a very long and stressful day of driving and finding that they had given our room away! Is a reservation with a deposit not worth anything? There was nothing that said you had to arrive by a certain time or give up your room. I don't care what silly excuse she gave about the people who had stayed the night before not taking their luggage out. Unacceptable. And booking my daughter and I into her friend's B&B was unacceptable as well but we were too tired and stressed to think what else to do. It really, really wrecked our whole "Dingle" experience. I would not recommend even the area to anyone.

Post a Message!

Your message, and all details you enter below, will be published to the message board for others to read and reply to.

E-Mail: (optional)

Find Accommodation

Ireland Events