This site uses cookies to improve your experience, to show relevant advertising, and as part of the online booking process. For more information, see our Cookie Policy. By continuing without changing your settings, we'll assume you're happy to accept cookies.

travelling in Dublin

By aline
2007-10-02 16:14:29

Hello, I'm going to Dublin on October 21th so I will arrived at the Dublin airport around 19:45 and I would like if it's still possible to find a taxi at this time to go to Raheny. 

Thank you, 
Aline

By Sue
2007-10-03 18:29:24

Plenty of taxis outside the arrivals terminal at all times. They can be expensive though because they have an airport chrage now. Enjoy your stay!

By Nancy
2007-10-11 01:33:56

One day in Dublin

In Dec 07, I have a 9 hour stop-over in Dublin. single female never been to Europe. Is there a half-day tour I can take? a taxi tour type thing? from the airport and back? Is there any such thing? 

TIA! Nancy 

Post a Message!

Your message, and all details you enter below, will be published to the message board for others to read and reply to.

Name:
E-Mail: (optional)
Subject:
Please enter the two words into the textbox above. This helps prevent spam messages being posted to our message board.

Find Accommodation

Type:
Dest:
Arrive:
Depart:

Ireland Events

To:
County:
Type: