This site uses cookies to improve your experience, to show relevant advertising, and as part of the online booking process. For more information, see our Cookie Policy. By continuing without changing your settings, we'll assume you're happy to accept cookies.

Weather in January

By Sarah
2007-10-03 09:09:26

I am planning a little getaway to Dublin in the beginning of January and I was wondering if anyone would be able to give me an idea of the weather at this time of the year. I gather that it is quite cold, but I am not reading anywhere about there being snow. If you've visited during this month, was it worth it? I currently live in Japan so I'm not getting away for a change in climate--just a change of scenery. Thanks for all your help.

By Sue
2007-10-03 18:26:13

It is more likely to be very wet than snowy - although the snow does not stay for long if it comes. It will be VERY COLD so bring plenty of sweaters!!

By Marie
2007-10-07 15:59:38

It will be wet and a cold wind will be blowing. Take warm clothes and a rain coat, hat & gloves. It gets dark about 4:30pm. Have a good few days, Ireland is great

Post a Message!

Your message, and all details you enter below, will be published to the message board for others to read and reply to.

E-Mail: (optional)

Find Accommodation

Ireland Events