This site uses cookies to improve your experience, to show relevant advertising, and as part of the online booking process. For more information, see our Cookie Policy. By continuing without changing your settings, we'll assume you're happy to accept cookies.

Margaret Sixsmith

By Denise Dinsmore
2007-10-07 02:54:24

I am trying to find my grandmother's family. According to what I have found Margaret Sixsmith came to the US June 21, 1921 aboard the Cedric and arrived in NY. Her father's name was Michael and she came from Crettyard, Queens County.. I would love any information anyone could give to me as I have so little information about her before she came to the US. Thanks!

By Patrick Phelan
2011-01-31 15:19:27

Take a look at my genealogy tree and you will find an entry for Margaret Sixsmith (my grand aunt)who immigrated to USA. Could she be your Margaret?

By Diana Ringer
2011-03-06 16:01:38

Hi Patrick, 
I am Diana (Gallant) Ringer, my sister is Denise Dinsmore whom I believe you have contacted thru email. Margaret Sixsmith was my grandmother and I believe we are cousins. I was very excited when my sister told me about your email. Looking forward to getting information about my Nana and her family. She was a wonderful and loving person. I was very close to her. Excited to find family in Ireland. Hoping to hear from you. Are you on facebook? Please facebook me if you are....Diana Gallant-Ringer, I live in Winchendon, Massachusetts.

Post a Message!

Your message, and all details you enter below, will be published to the message board for others to read and reply to.

E-Mail: (optional)

Find Accommodation

Ireland Events