This site uses cookies to improve your experience, to show relevant advertising, and as part of the online booking process. For more information, see our Cookie Policy. By continuing without changing your settings, we'll assume you're happy to accept cookies.

Longford to Dublin Airport (16/10)

By Lesley
2007-10-09 22:28:54

I have been trying to find a bus/coach/train that has 24 hour service to Dublin Airport from Longford. My Dad is flying back to NZ next Tuesday (16/10) and needs to be @ the airport by 0415 and so far I have found no transportation available. I don't think he would be keen driving up on a rental as he may get lost, so could anyone give suggestions. I have looked @ an aircoach that leaves from Athlone but he would get to Dublin after 5am which is abit risky as we like to get to the airport atleast 2hours ahead of departure. Thank you

By kaspars
2009-12-12 17:32:13

20 december 3oclok night

Post a Message!

Your message, and all details you enter below, will be published to the message board for others to read and reply to.

Name:
E-Mail: (optional)
Subject:
Please enter the two words into the textbox above. This helps prevent spam messages being posted to our message board.

Find Accommodation

Type:
Dest:
Arrive:
Depart:

Ireland Events

To:
County:
Type: