This site uses cookies to improve your experience, to show relevant advertising, and as part of the online booking process. For more information, see our Cookie Policy. By continuing without changing your settings, we'll assume you're happy to accept cookies.

Don't get caught out like my friend and I did last weekend.

By Roz Naderer
2007-10-23 21:59:11

Our plane was delayed by 3 hrs last friday 19th Oct from Luton to Dublin. I contacted our B&B to inform them of this. Aileen Doyle 264 Navan Rd Dublin 7 to inform them that my friend and I would be late. !!!! I was informed that we would have to find alternative accomadation for that night. No sorry no apology. We were able to find cheaper better and far more friendly accomadtion with Express Holiday Inn in Northwood.  
I could go on with all the other problems that we had with this particular place, if you like to have your cooked breakfast served half way through eating your cornflakes and if you are on a diet, then this is the place for you. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We lost most of saturday morning as we had to get from the Holiday Inn to the B&B. If I had not given my credit card details to the owner we would have stayed where we were, saved money and had far better service than we got at this B&B. Oh yes and its not a 10 minute bus journey or even 15 minutes to the city centre, maybe at the dead of night. 
Anyone else have this problem?

Post a Message!

Your message, and all details you enter below, will be published to the message board for others to read and reply to.

E-Mail: (optional)

Find Accommodation

Ireland Events