This site uses cookies to improve your experience, to show relevant advertising, and as part of the online booking process. For more information, see our Cookie Policy. By continuing without changing your settings, we'll assume you're happy to accept cookies.

Ardmore

By Ken
2008-01-13 14:20:15

Could someone please advise me about the precise location of Ardmore and what is there now? I am in England but members of a branch of my family emigrated from Artemore Antrim to America and possibly Canada in the 17th Century and I would like to visit the place. I can find references to it but neither Multimap or Google Maps give a location 

Regards 

Ken

By Chemane Scott
2011-05-04 09:28:09

Hi, Ardmore is located in Southern Oklahoma, in the United states. It's history, along with the majority of it's residents are Irish, and speaking of Irish, if you are in the country, Come see The Miracle Worker at the Goddard Center this week, Through May 8. It's the heart joyous story of a Irish decent young woman, who travels to Geogia to become the teacher of a young girl who is deaf and blind by the name of Helen Keller.  
This straight forward yet eloquent interpretation of this play, will make your soul dance. It is a must see!!!!

Post a Message!

Your message, and all details you enter below, will be published to the message board for others to read and reply to.

Name:
E-Mail: (optional)
Subject:
Please enter the two words into the textbox above. This helps prevent spam messages being posted to our message board.

Find Accommodation

Type:
Dest:
Arrive:
Depart:

Ireland Events

To:
County:
Type: