This site uses cookies to improve your experience, to show relevant advertising, and as part of the online booking process. For more information, see our Cookie Policy. By continuing without changing your settings, we'll assume you're happy to accept cookies.

long family

By sandra braid
2008-01-21 13:41:09

Trying to trace any members of he Long family. In particular Ellen Pauline Long who was born in Kinsale Cork on the 8th June 1941. There is a possibilty that she now lives in England. I am hoping that I can contact her again if any of her family or friends can help me find her. I know she was in Kinsale in 1964. Her mother Mary Bridget Long was in a nursing home a few years back in Belgooly? Parish. I have no idea if her mother is still there. 
Many Thanks

By jackyshattock
2009-03-06 18:37:10

i think your on about my annty pauline, she had 2 sisters carmel and christine, as my nan was mary bridget long, sadly she died

Post a Message!

Your message, and all details you enter below, will be published to the message board for others to read and reply to.

Name:
E-Mail: (optional)
Subject:
Please enter the two words into the textbox above. This helps prevent spam messages being posted to our message board.

Find Accommodation

Type:
Dest:
Arrive:
Depart:

Ireland Events

To:
County:
Type: