This site uses cookies to improve your experience, to show relevant advertising, and as part of the online booking process. For more information, see our Cookie Policy. By continuing without changing your settings, we'll assume you're happy to accept cookies.

Tracing Ancestors

By D Carey
2008-01-26 00:29:52

Trying to track down hogans in enniscorthy,co wexford. Use to live in Janesvillas, Enniscorthy back in the 50s /60s. In the process of putting together family tree. My Granmother Bridget Hogan lived in dublin. Her sister Maggie lived there also.

By brazen
2008-01-26 23:37:20

try this site its only for dublin at the moment but getting year the whole of ireland again the year is out 1911 census  

By Therese McCoy
2008-01-27 13:49:57

I am trying to trace my ancestors on the Ryan side of the family. 
Two brothers; Peter Thomas Ryan born around 1835 and Patrick William Ryan born around 1845 , emigrated through Canada to US. 
I believe their father Thomas , had gone to live in Liverpool where Patrick was born and that they emigrated through Liverpool somewhere around 1850. 
I would be obliged if anyone has any information that I could follow up on. 
Theresa McCoy

By Jack Troy
2008-02-12 01:07:01

I am trying to Trace my Family history from my Great Granpa's lineage. His mother was Bridgette Hogan, My Grt Granpa's name is Thomas Joseph Troy. They settled in the New York State area, more to the north. If anyone could help me with anything on this please send me an E-mail. 
Jack Troy

Post a Message!

Your message, and all details you enter below, will be published to the message board for others to read and reply to.

E-Mail: (optional)

Find Accommodation

Ireland Events