This site uses cookies to improve your experience, to show relevant advertising, and as part of the online booking process. For more information, see our Cookie Policy. By continuing without changing your settings, we'll assume you're happy to accept cookies.

wanted room for one month

By Nelly
2008-01-29 09:53:35

I am looking for a room for a minimum of one month in Dublin. I would need to be able to get to Killester on public transport. I can pay 100 per week. I am 18, female, non-smoker and tidy. I would like to move in as soon as possible because the family I am sharing with now are moving house to something smaller. I can provide references.

By Zureyma Nova
2008-01-29 16:43:58

Hi, 
We are a couple who have a single room in Lucan. I don't know how you can go to Killester from our house, but the bus to the city centre is 2 minutes from our house. About the money we could talk. Ok!If you have any question don't hesiate and aks. Regards, Zureyma

By Zureyma Nova
2008-01-29 16:50:09

Hi, 
We are a couple who have a single room in Lucan. I don't know how you can go to Killester from our house, but the bus to the city centre is 2 minutes from our house. About the money we could talk. Ok!If you have any question don't hesiate and ask us 0851078897 or 0858200550. Regards, Zureyma

Post a Message!

Your message, and all details you enter below, will be published to the message board for others to read and reply to.

Name:
E-Mail: (optional)
Subject:
Please enter the two words into the textbox above. This helps prevent spam messages being posted to our message board.

Find Accommodation

Type:
Dest:
Arrive:
Depart:

Ireland Events

To:
County:
Type: