This site uses cookies to improve your experience, to show relevant advertising, and as part of the online booking process. For more information, see our Cookie Policy. By continuing without changing your settings, we'll assume you're happy to accept cookies.

looking for a summer job!

By Rachel Collins
2008-02-18 22:16:59

hi,im 18 and im lookin for a job for june july and august in the galway rgion, id really love a job with children either in summer schools or summer camps as i am studying early childhood care and education in college.im fun,energitic and have a good deal of experience in this aera.if you guys know of any job or would like a copy of my cv please email me!cheers.

By marie
2008-02-20 10:23:34

Hello Rachel,  
would you consider going to France for some of the summer months to look after an almost 3 year old girl and keeping an eye on a 10 year old boy. children are irish but spend the summer with their grandmother who lives in France.  
looking forward to hearing back from you if you are interested and would like more details. 
many thanks 
marie

Post a Message!

Your message, and all details you enter below, will be published to the message board for others to read and reply to.

Name:
E-Mail: (optional)
Subject:
Please enter the two words into the textbox above. This helps prevent spam messages being posted to our message board.

Find Accommodation

Type:
Dest:
Arrive:
Depart:

Ireland Events

To:
County:
Type: