This site uses cookies to improve your experience, to show relevant advertising, and as part of the online booking process. For more information, see our Cookie Policy. By continuing without changing your settings, we'll assume you're happy to accept cookies.

Blues gig in Cork

By sinkerz
2008-03-10 09:33:35

Gooday there, Sinkerz from Ozzie band Hat Fitz and Itchy. We have played Cork twice in the last couple of years at the Cornerhouse. 
Can anyone who has seen the band please contact me to suggest a bigger venue for our planned return on May 18th 2008.

By Karen The Dancer
2008-03-11 17:34:41

Crane Lane Theatre Late Bar is by far the best music venue in Cork. This is just round the corner from Counihans Bar [near the GPO]. Good size stage and a brilliant dancefloor. As well as the main function room there are two other bars, and a smoking garden so there's a place for everyone here. 
The Whiskey Bar is now open and their upstairs function room is also perfect for your gig. This pub used to be The Phoenix and is on Union Quay [near City Hall]. 
After that: 
- the Old Oak on Oliver Plunkett Street 
- Clancy's on Marlborough Street 
- FredZ on Parliament Street 
These venues all run band nights and other than the Savoy - [an old theatre/cinema which can hold gigs for about 200 people] then all the other places I know of are smaller even than the Corner House. 
If you still come up blank after that - contact either "" or "" Both websites are great for venue/event information and you can e-mail them with questions. 
You may remember me from your Corner House gig - Loved the CDs I got from you - on my Laptop so with me everywhere. 
Feel free to ask silly questions - I'm good with them. 
Happy to do any research you think might help you sort out the gig. 
Did I mention I used to do band promotion years ago? lol 
Keep on Rockin' 

By Paul
2008-03-16 19:34:26

You can also find local Event information on 
If you get a gig Sinkerz just me an email and we'll promote it online for you. 

Post a Message!

Your message, and all details you enter below, will be published to the message board for others to read and reply to.

E-Mail: (optional)

Find Accommodation

Ireland Events