This site uses cookies to improve your experience, to show relevant advertising, and as part of the online booking process. For more information, see our Cookie Policy. By continuing without changing your settings, we'll assume you're happy to accept cookies.

disabled equipment hire

By Anne FĂ©lix
2008-03-29 15:08:49

Hi everyone, I am olanning a holiday in dublin later this year but as I am confined to a wheelchair I need to hire a mobile hoist and a shower chair. I have trawled the net but so far nothing has been offered. I just hope that someone out there can help. I just want to visit my old home once more.It must be at least 15 years since I was in Ireland.

By graham conway
2008-05-01 18:51:22

Hi i am booked into a bungalow at kilmore wexford in june it is well equiped bu as i am wheelchair use i need to hire a mobile hoist i have to find one but so far i have not had any luck.

Post a Message!

Your message, and all details you enter below, will be published to the message board for others to read and reply to.

Name:
E-Mail: (optional)
Subject:
Please enter the two words into the textbox above. This helps prevent spam messages being posted to our message board.

Find Accommodation

Type:
Dest:
Arrive:
Depart:

Ireland Events

To:
County:
Type: