This site uses cookies to improve your experience, to show relevant advertising, and as part of the online booking process. For more information, see our Cookie Policy. By continuing without changing your settings, we'll assume you're happy to accept cookies.

Female Writer, Needing North, South, East, West July/August 2008

By Jesse
2008-04-08 02:10:30

Hello to all who are able to help, Female Writer, late 40's.. I'm planning to visit Ireland July/August 2008, I'd love to be able to stay with an Irish family/couple/female if possible, who are able to provide me with a room (meals flexible) as I travel to North, South, East and West of Ireland,over a month period. I have an approximate arrival date in Belfast (July 22nd), needing one week's accommodation, then I plan to travel to Dublin, Cork, Galway, Donegal after that. I'm from an Irish family myself, am friendly, easy going, love children and pets. Please drop me a line by email, would love to hear if your able to help in any way.

By Jesse
2008-04-08 02:17:44

Just adding a note that I'm from Australia.

By Jesse
2008-04-09 05:38:01

On arrival in Belfast, I'm particularly interested in staying in Co Tyrone; Dungannon area.

By Jesse
2008-04-16 04:14:09

Hi Janet, delighted to hear from you, will reply to your email today.

By olivia sumner
2008-04-30 23:43:41

I live in Athlone and have a twin room available from time to time

Post a Message!

Your message, and all details you enter below, will be published to the message board for others to read and reply to.

E-Mail: (optional)

Find Accommodation

Ireland Events