This site uses cookies to improve your experience, to show relevant advertising, and as part of the online booking process. For more information, see our Cookie Policy. By continuing without changing your settings, we'll assume you're happy to accept cookies.

charles kearney,plasterer

By joe kearney
2008-04-20 23:17:57

Hi,I am trying to find my grandfathers birth place,his name was charles kearney,his father was john kearney,my grandfather was a plasterer,and married,cathrine redmond from newtown/mth/kennedy,cira,1896,they were married in Kilquade

By Seoirse
2008-05-09 12:19:57

Official certified birth certificates and photocopies are issued by General Register Office Ireland - see for details. They do not have any online search facility or ordering service. You can download forms and fill in complete information and send to get the right certs. Without complete and accurate information, a manual search of the index books will have to be done in the GRO offices.  
There are many good research agents with online ordering service available. Supply them with the info, pay a search fee and they will perform the searches for you and send you the results.  
See for details  

By Michael Kearney
2009-04-24 20:30:03

Hi Joe 
My father is Charles Kearney and also a plasterer (born 1932) , his father was John(jack)Kearney (nearly sure he was born in 1906 deceased 1966) (johns brothers were Charles , William,Thomas,George(Died During the first world War)and his sisters were Bella(possibly Elizibeth) and Georgina,and His father was Charles Kearney (Born in Dublin not sure of an exact location) and he married a Catherine Redmond (the Redmonds were pub owners) from Newtown Mount Kennedy in Co Wicklow , eventually they moved to Thompsons cottages Ballybough in Dublin 
Hope this helps , if you find out any more please keep in touch , not sure if there is a connection , but too many coincidences for my liking 

By joe kearney
2009-05-17 21:56:17

Hi,Michael,yes I think your father 
would be my cousin,your granfather "jack" 
would be my uncle,you are right,George,charles,bella(isobella), 
georgina(ena),thomas(tommy),I am looking at the family tree,or bush 
to see what I can find. 

Post a Message!

Your message, and all details you enter below, will be published to the message board for others to read and reply to.

E-Mail: (optional)

Find Accommodation

Ireland Events