This site uses cookies to improve your experience, to show relevant advertising, and as part of the online booking process. For more information, see our Cookie Policy. By continuing without changing your settings, we'll assume you're happy to accept cookies.

Galway Race Week

By jp
2008-04-29 15:25:12

I am looking for accomadation for Galway race week for ten people in the city.Anybody have anything suitable.

By michelle locke
2008-07-13 21:17:27

hi all i have 3 very large double rooms 2 en suite / could be made triple if requested 1 mile to race course 3 miles to city centre willing to give lifts . excellent full breakfast what ever time requested, a very relaxed bungalow with large kitchen and sitting room call michelle on 0876896772

By Sean
2008-07-14 10:54:39

Galway Race Week

I have a 4 Bedroom house which is suitable for up to 8 people.  
- 4 Double Rooms  
One Double is an ensuite room, in addition to the main Bathroom.  
It has all mod cons; Dishwasher, Washing Machine, Drier, TV etc..  
It is centrally located approx 1.5 miles from Galway City Centre, and about 1.5 miles from Ballybrit Racecourse.  
There are large Gardens front and rear to the house, with ample parking for cars in Driveway.  
The shops and bustop is just 1 minute walk away from the house, and it's in the highly sought after location of Renmore with the beautiful Ballyloughane Beach just a 3 minute walk away from the house itself.  
If you'd like anymore info you can contact Sean on: 085-7141120

Post a Message!

Your message, and all details you enter below, will be published to the message board for others to read and reply to.

E-Mail: (optional)

Find Accommodation

Ireland Events